Charlton House is an alliance partner of Duty Management Services Limited (DMSL).
DMSL is an AEO authorised customs services provider, offering a complete end to end duty management service which is designed to ensure that importers continue to employ the most duty efficient planning techniques whilst at the same time achieving significant cost savings through the centralisation of the duty management function.
The company operates Customs Freight Simplified Procedures (CFSP) which allows certain authorised importers to attain faster clearance times at the frontier through the submission of a simplified declaration. The revenue and statistical information relating to the goods is provided at a later date in the form of a monthly return. The DMSL software which is operated on your behalf will enable you to use all customs planning regimes including customs warehousing, OPR, IPR, PCC, exports etc
• DMSL’s service provides a range of advantages, not least:
• Cost reductions in the preparation and submission of Customs documentation
• Continual review of customs duty planning opportunities for importers
• Regular management information to assist in product pricing, cost control etc.
• Monitoring of legislative changes affecting importers
• Point of contact for all duty related enquiries
By interfacing directly with the importer’s commercial systems, the service can be operated in its entirety by DMSL with little in the way of input from the importer.
Much in line with our way of thinking, DMSL’s service is designed to make the import process more efficient. To this end, we only recommend their service where we can see tangible benefits.
To find out more please visit: www.dutyms.co.uk